Sunday, March 14, 2021

PUZZLE #86: *sad honk* (remix) (with Malaika Handa!)

PDF
PUZ
SOLUTION to the last puzzle

Collab with Malaika! We also have a puzzle on her site, which you should check out first. I'll be here.

You probably know from her site, my site, and interviews that she's very good at this whole crossword thing, but it also can't be said enough how fun she is to collaborate with. There's something to be said about being in a Google doc with someone and watching them drop multiple fun, clever, funny clues for an entry in a row. My favorite clue in the puzzle full-stop (26A) is all her, as are the rest of the good clues. All this is to say, the vibes on this puzzle were great, I'm a huge fan of this collab, and I hope you are too!

If you're having trouble solving digitally, here's a hint (ROT13'd because spoilers): gur yrggre K jvyy uryc svyy va nal fcnprf

Hope you enjoy!
P & M (on twitter @malisolves)

P.S. She also made "I Fold," which is one of my favorite solving experiences of the year. Check it out!



1 comment: