Sunday, February 4, 2018

PUZZLE #26: Themeless 8

PDF
PUZ
SOLUTION to the last puzzle

Hello, solvers! A few notes:

  • The only time I've listened to the song at 6A in full was when I was confirming the fact in the clue. It was a last resort-- all the sources I looked up had different information, and I don't trust lyric websites-- and I wouldn't do it again. The things I do for this site, I swear.
  • Also, I'd be remiss if I left out this Chris King puzzle, which was the highlight of my puzzle-solving week year.

Hope you enjoy the themeless!
-Paolo


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts...Pasco wireless sensors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun puzzle! Shouldn't 21A be omit instead of emit? I'm not too sure about 8D either.

    ReplyDelete