Sunday, July 22, 2018

PUZZLE #37: "And Now, 71 Words From Our Sponsors"

PDF
PUZ
SOLUTION to the last puzzle

I don't know how to announce this, so here goes: I've agreed to do introduce brand integration to Grids These Days. Running this site has been a great and rewarding project, but I'm going off to college soon, and artistic satisfaction doesn't pay tuition bills. I know it might be a weird and confusing transition, but rest assured I'm taking pains to make it as unobtrusive HOT AND FRESH DOLLAR MENU DEALS as possible. Let me know if FREE FRIES EVERY FRIDAY WITH DOWNLOAD OF THE APP it becomes MOUTH-WATERING EXTRA VALUE MEALS distracting.

-Paolo



3 comments:

  1. So first, I'm now hungry darn you. But nice theme. Also re 57A, this exists and I get it on the rare occasion I hit your sponsor:

    https://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/product/daily-double.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! also, did not know that existed going into the puzzle (what kind of brand ambassador am i)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete