Sunday, September 24, 2017

PUZZLE #12: Themeless 4

PDF
PUZ
SOLUTION to last week's puzzle

Welcome back, solvers!

72-word grid today, pitched a bit easier than your average themeless. Eagle-eyed solvers will notice that 50D has a different clue in the pdf and puz files. Apparently puz files have limits on clue length, so I had to do a quick rewrite there. Also, no points for guessing which entry I started with-- you know it was 52A. By this time, you should know that pop culture deep cuts are extremely my bag. (And, if you haven't seen the work referenced, I recommend you check it out.)

Also, new crossword site alert: I Dreamed A Theme. The title alone gets it points in my book, and the puzzles aren't too shabby either. Check it out!

Hope you enjoy!

-Paolo


No comments:

Post a Comment